In this thread we are going to talk about the GUNBOT, an automated profit generator working on poloniex, kraken or bitrex ! It generates a minimum daily profit of 1%.
Do not hasitate, reply here or get in contact with a reseller now!
Ελληνική Έκδοση : Gunbot
How it works
It works as it should: buy low and sell high, it does it repeatedly generating a profit. This is not a PING-PONG algorithm, this is something more advanced that takes consideration of the market prices and volatility. I’m going to explain «how» exactly to buy low and sell high, so you can understand the logic of GUNBOT. As stated in the disclaimer, you can apply this logic to manual trading, but doing it with GUNBOT will multiply your profits, depending on how much you invested in the trade. Is there a way GUNBOT could make you loose money? Yes: if you use a stop limit too close to the coin’s daily variation (I’ll teach you how to avoid this) OR in the case of coin’s crashes. Beware: by coin’s crashes, I didn’t mean «dumps»: dumps are «dumbs» and you shouldn’t panic during a dump, as long as the coin is solid and you trust it. I’ll teach you how to not panic during a dump too, just follow this topic and the posts I will add later and you will get all the fundamentals you need to be a good GUNBOT trader.
This is an automated bot trader for POLONIEX,KRAKEN or BITREX its cost is 0.1BTC as a one-time fee. Life upgrades and life support are completely free. In any case, the GUNBOT sales policy has a 15 days «satisfied or refunded» guarantee. At your choice (and charge), the funds can be held in escrow during the initial 15 days.
The login screen of GUNBOT: no passwords or usernames are used/stored locally or remotely. The access to poloniex is granted using your API keys and a direct call to poloniex API. You can change your API pair everytime you want. IT IS MANDATORY TO NOT ENABLE THE WITHDRAW FEATURE ON YOUR POLONIEX API PAIR. If GUNBOT detects an API pair with withdrawals enabled, it will disconnect and your GUNBOT license will be blocked. In that case, you need to contact me for a new license to be issued. How to set up an API key pair on POLONIEX:
In your profile settings on the top-right bar menu on poloniex, there is the API key section (picture above). DO NOT share your secret key with anyone and DO NOT enable withdrawals. If you want to enhance security AND you have a static IP, you can enable IP access restriction (for example if you are running GUNBOT 24/7 from a VPS with static IP). Enabling this over a connection with dynamic IP will deny access to your GUNBOT.
What you get in Package:
- Lifetime technical Support
- Lifetime Updates and Modifications
- Invitation for the Gunbot Telegram Group with 1400+ Active members profiting
- Both Windows and *nix are supported (probably OSX too but I don’t have a box to try it). However, this is a NET and node.js program so run it on Win. If you really can’t avoid to run it on nix, please PM me and I will guide you trough the installation process.
- Software: if you are on Win just download and unzip the copy of your GUNBOT and start GUNBOT.exe. On *nix, you want to navigate to the GUNBOT folder and do npm install. It will install node.js and all dependencies (included poloniex wrapper)
- Hardware: not at all a CPU consumer, it takes 20k of ram for each currency pair you trade
Insert your poloniex API key and API secret and press continue. The GUNBOT will ask permission to poloniex and will return a success message if API keys are correct and if your GUNBOT license is valid. If anything goes wrong (i.e. you typed wrong credentials) it will give you an error message. Note: the GUNBOT license is unique and personal for each user. You can’t login to another user’s GUNBOT using your API keys. If you need more than 1 license, PM me for details.
Once your login is successful, the GUNBOT configurator appears on your screen:
Let’s dig in those values but, if you leave default values as they are, you will start to make a profit (just change the currency pair to the currency you want to trade and start GUNBOT).
- Currency pair: trading other pairs than BTC/Altcoins is boring to me as there is not enough volatility on poloniex for my trading style, in the future (if users demand) I might add other poloniex markets. So, just type the poloniex symbol of the altcoin you want to trade against BTC. The format is 3 to 5 letters by poloniex market symbols (i.e. ETH for Ethereum, ETC for Etherum classic, XMR for Monero and so on).
- Margin to sell: margin to sell when altcoin increases its value of x %. For example 2%. This value is a «minimum» value. It means you will probably get a higher profit, based on the instant your order is placed and other factors coming from the trading style you choose. GUNBOT will never sell at less than what you put in here tho (unless you set a STOP LIMIT loss. We will talk about STOP LIMITS later).
- Margin to buy: margin to buy when altcoin decreases its value of x %. For example 2%. The price calculation is based on some indicators (you can read more here). What is important is that this value is continuously calculated based on the market trends. We will talk about indicators later, anyway: doesn’t matter the market trends, you will always buy low and sell high.
- Security margin: sell all your altcoin balance if its value decreases x % after you bought it. This is similar to a STOP LIMIT loss: do not put this value too close to the daily variation of the coin or you will lose money for no reasons unless you know what you are doing. We will talk about STOP LIMIT later.
- Max latest prices: limit of latest prices to analyze when deciding if the price is growing or falling. For example: analyze latest 100 prices will analyze latest 100 variations in price BTC/altcoin.
- Time delay price:time, in seconds, to verify margin price again if it is frozen. Do not put this below 20 seconds or your IP will get banned from poloniex. Do not put this above 2 minutes or you will lose the right time to place an order. The default is 40.
- Minimum volume: minimum 24h volume to determine if it is a good currency to trade: no volume == no volatility. Better to focus on more traded currencies to have more chances. This is only used in daily recommendations. If you know what you are doing, you can ignore this.
- Minimum variation: Again this is only used in daily recommendations and it depends on your trading style indeed. I put default to 5% as the most of my trades occur between 2% up to 4% of profit per trade. You can change this to your own trading style. Beware: THIS IS NOT THE MINIMUM PROFIT TO BUY/SELL.
- EMA1 period: this is the core indicator of GUNBOT algorithm (together with EMA2). Be careful to set these 2 parameters because will change the way you trade: time is in hours, the interval between EMA1 and EMA 2 should be doubled. If you set EMA1 to 2 hours, you should set EMA2 to 4 hours and so on. The shortest time you analyze, the more reactive is the price calculation: if you want calm and quiet trading with only a few trades per day, set EMA1 to 6 hours and EMA2 to 12 hours; If you want more trades per day, set EMA1 to 2 or 4 hours and EMA2 to 4 or 8 hours. Do your own tests and set it when you think it satisfies your trading style.
- EMA2 period: this is the core indicator of GUNBOT algorithm (together with EMA1). Be careful to set these 2 parameters because will change the way you trade: time is in hours, the interval between EMA1 and EMA 2 should be doubled. If you set EMA1 to 2 hours, you should set EMA2 to 4 hours and so on. The shortest time you analyze, the more reactive is the price calculation: if you want calm and quiet trading with only a few trades per day, set EMA1 to 6 hours and EMA2 to 12 hours; If you want more trades per day, set EMA1 to 2 or 4 hours and EMA2 to 4 or 8 hours. Do your own tests and set it when you think it satisfies your trading style.
- Candlesticks period: Self-explanatory. Allowed values are 5,15,30,60 etc. I do not suggest you set it anything different from 15 minutes as trading with EMA above or below 15 minutes candlesticks is useless for this algorithm. If you really know what you are doing, change this to your desired values.
- Trading style: We have to understand this carefully. I’m mostly aggressive: more trades per day (per hours, minutes if possible) with a smaller profit per trade. Sometimes I trade with Moderate style: fewer trades per day (some per hour, no trades in minutes). With the default value of 1% of minimum buy/sell, you can expect 1.50% up to 2.50% profit per trade with Aggressive style and up to 4.50% per trade with Moderate style. Please do your own considerations, related to the altcoin you are trading and your own trading style.